Callington Chambers provides advice on all areas of employment law including:
- Contracts of employment (standard, fixed term, zero hours, "offshore")
- Compromise agreements (also known as severance agreements)
- Managing conduct and performance
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants and confidentiality
- Maternity rights
- Family friendly working
- Employment relations
- Workplace stress and bullying
- Employment related personal injury (including psychiatric injury)
- Unfair and constructive dismissal
- Insolvency-related employment law issues
It provides legal representation in the Jersey Employment Tribunal and Royal Court.
Callington Chambers provides advice on all aspects of data protection and information law including:
- Confidentiality and privacy
- Data management, policies and procedures including data protection and document retention policies
- Data breaches, management of data breaches and notification
- Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and related matters
- Data subject access requests
Contractual, company and business advice
Callington Chambers provides advice on matters including:
- Contract drafting including website terms and conditions
- Consultancy contracts
- Contractual disputes
- Business licence applications and appeals
Advocates Vicky Milner and Davida Blackmore regularly act for clients applying to the Mental Health Review Tribunal. They have both been accredited by The Law Society of Jersey in relation to the provision of legal representation at Mental Health Review Tribunals.
They also work with clients who are dealing with illness (including stress, anxiety, depression and addiction) in other contexts, such as the workplace.
Other areas of business
Callington Chambers can provide advice on a range of other areas and representation in Jersey's courts and tribunals.
If you are unsure about whether or not we may be able to assist you, we can arrange an initial call to discuss this.
Sectors and clients
Advocates Vicky Milner and Davida Blackmore act for individuals working in the finance, technology and intellectual property fields as well as businesses and the public sector.
Contact us so that we can arrange to discuss your query.